PRODUCT ID : NC/001/12 BNWAS
The purpose of a bridge navigational watch alarm system is to monitor bridge activity and detect operator disability which could lead to marine accidents.
The system monitors the awareness of the Officer of the Watch(OOW) and automatically alerts the captain or another qualified OOW if for any reason the OOW becomes incapable of peerforming the OOWs duties.
This purpose is achieved by a series of indications and alarms to alert first the OOW and, if he is not responding, then to alert the Captain or another qualified OOW. Additionally, the BNWAS may provide the OOW with a means of calling for immediate assistance if required.
The BNWAS should be operational whenever the ships heading or track control system is engaged, unless inhibited by the Captain.
General Technical Specification
01) Power Source : AC110~220V (Main), DC24V (Em'cy)
02) Consumption : Max 1.2A / Visual & Audible Alarm (Max30ea)
03) Power Supply(Option) : HPS-100B (24V, Max 3.6A) / Visual & Audible Alarm (Max90ea)
04) W/H In / Output : Max. 4 Port (Reset, Visual, Audible Alarm)
05) Officer Output : Max. 2 Port
06) Crew Output : Max. 2 Port
07) Motion Sensor : Max. 2 Port
08) Auto Run Input : Max. 4 Port (Normal Open or Normal Close, $--HTD)
09) Fault Output : Max. 2Port (Normal Open or Normal Close)
10) NMEA Output : $BNALR(IEC-61162-1, RS-422 / 4,800bps or 38,400bps)
11) Dimension / Weight : Flush type / W210W×H145H×D105D, Appr. 2kg
Desk type / 270W×188.5H×110D, Appr. 3kg